Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno

Wartune's Eastern Guild, Inferno! We Sexy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea to getting guild stronger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kethryes

Idea to getting guild stronger Empty
PostSubject: Idea to getting guild stronger   Idea to getting guild stronger EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Hey,

I dont like to create topics very much so ill just throw my idea here and read the answers Razz

I hear a lot about getting cash players or lvl 55+ into the guild to make it stronger, but I dont think its that easy to steal these kind of players from other guilds.

Instead of that, why dont we focus on the growing players we have in the guild now? Firstly I want to make clear I'm not complaining about not getting enough help here, but i think we could make better.
Like organize groups where high lvl players run middle lvls through NM MPs so they can get stronger faster and may be make some legendaries when the time come...

Dont know how much one player can help the other lvl faster and getting stronger, but im sure you guys know more then me!
Back to top Go down
Leenore

Leenore

PostSubject: Re: Idea to getting guild stronger   Idea to getting guild stronger EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 pm

3 low levels + 1 high level = 3 players helped..
4 low levels = 4 players helped..

Smile
Back to top Go down
kethryes

PostSubject: Re: Idea to getting guild stronger   Idea to getting guild stronger EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 pm

yes, i agree...

but if you compare 4 polayers doing normal MPs (considering 4 players of the guild, and i couldnt form a party only with guild players even once) with 3 players doing a NM with a higher one, then i guess second option becomes more attractive...

But i'm saying this withour knowing what are the advantages of running NM...
Back to top Go down
Leenore

Leenore

PostSubject: Re: Idea to getting guild stronger   Idea to getting guild stronger EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:05 am

NM are very difficult and only 1 high lvl it's not enough Smile And for normal dungeon high level must have done his 3 attempts before come help low level ? Sorry but I think we have a lot of things to do in this game.. i try to help sometimes, when i've free time but I can't spend all my day in dungeon..
Back to top Go down
Nyfista

PostSubject: Re: Idea to getting guild stronger   Idea to getting guild stronger EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm

As some know I stopped playing a about a week or so ago but I've still been keeping tabs on the forum. I saw this today and I thought I would throw it out there that I will try to get on for the single purpose of helping people run MP's on NM. Primarily the NM void since that gets you lvl 40 legend stones and especially as a mage I know I can easily get any other 3 through it. As for the lvl 50 stones (which requires NM GoD) that is another story entirely as it is extremely hard even for 4 55's and I would even venture to say you can't beat the boss without 65's or some seriously stakced 60's.

My work schedule often has me getting home around 7pm. Tues/Thurs I work in the afternoon and don't get home until 9 and on Wed I have the day off. Thi doesn't mean I will be on CONSTANTLY just to run mp's but I will make the effort to be on to run a few sets of 3 each day. As this moves forward I'll try to setup some form of signup sheet to make it more organized if it becomes something people are interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea to getting guild stronger   Idea to getting guild stronger Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea to getting guild stronger
Page 1 of 1