Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno

Wartune's Eastern Guild, Inferno! We Sexy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

section request o/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurmei

Lurmei

section request o/ Empty
PostSubject: section request o/   section request o/ EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Hello !

I'd ask if it was possible to open a knight section (as for mages and archers maybe), in wich we can discuss about adapting and optimizing our character. That would be useful, thanks =)

As well, would it be relevant to create a section for finding groups (arena or mp) with matching schedule, to organize and maybe set up not at last minute ? Maybe it'd work for guild Battle too, to set roles... I don't know, they're just propositions =)
Back to top Go down
DeanXL

section request o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: section request o/   section request o/ EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:27 pm

a man with ideas. i like it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

section request o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: section request o/   section request o/ EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 am

okay did the pages for mages etc. but i think you can start a thread in here (general discussion) for finding groups. because i dont want this to get to complicated, I also dont know how well it'll work out. (not saying it wont) lol but peoples schedules can be random. like mine ;P But start the thread!
Back to top Go down
https://infernowartune.canadian-forum.com
Leenore

Leenore

section request o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: section request o/   section request o/ EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 am

Nice changes Cool
Back to top Go down
Lurmei

Lurmei

section request o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: section request o/   section request o/ EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:11 am

Thanks Smile

For the groups, as you say, we'll see, it was more to know where to post without "wrong section" thing ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

section request o/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: section request o/   section request o/ Empty

Back to top Go down

section request o/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno :: General Discussion-
Jump to: