Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno

Wartune's Eastern Guild, Inferno! We Sexy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

inactive people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DeanXL

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: inactive people   inactive people EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm

during the guild tree spawn time, low level people that do not show up and online can be safely assume that they're inactive and not interested in leveling?

anyone agree that we should remove these people?
Back to top Go down
DivineKali

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive people   inactive people EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:58 pm

DeanXL wrote:
during the guild tree spawn time, low level people that do not show up and online can be safely assume that they're inactive and not interested in leveling?

anyone agree that we should remove these people?

Do you mean people who are online but don't come to guild tree?

I think days inactive should remain the main criterion for kicking, in any case.
Back to top Go down
DeanXL

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive people   inactive people EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:24 pm

but.. but... i'd like to see 2.0 exp.. >_<
Back to top Go down
Tony416

Tony416

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive people   inactive people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 am

What if somebody left their desktop on and then left to do something important? (Ex: Work, School, Kids)
Back to top Go down
DeanXL

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive people   inactive people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:55 am

then KICK... your behind for doing so. it only takes 5 seconds to click to guild tree then you can afk all you want. it's always set at 7.40pm everyday, so a person can look at their clock and spend just 5 sec?
Back to top Go down
Tony416

Tony416

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive people   inactive people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:16 pm

What if they are working? Then how will they click? xd
Back to top Go down
aliciaa

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive people   inactive people EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:06 pm

there are pro's and con's to this. i dont know what to say. maybe just keep doing what your doing its worked so far.
Back to top Go down
DeanXL

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive people   inactive people EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:30 pm

i dunno.. if someone is at work, they should just log off instead. there's not real benefits for staying online and not in chamber when the guild tree is on. i know it's in the gray area, but just a though. i'm sure some new people don't even know what is the guild tree. however, if they don't ask, we cannot reply or show.
Back to top Go down
bagofdouche

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive people   inactive people EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:39 pm

im not always there and sometimes put myself in to just hang. so i have no problem w/ that. however i do have a problem w/ those that afk in the middle of the chamber, on the steps, next to the tree, etc. so we cant get contributions or invaders. move ur character to side or be kicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

inactive people Empty
PostSubject: Re: inactive people   inactive people Empty

Back to top Go down

inactive people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno :: General Discussion-
Jump to: