Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno

Wartune's Eastern Guild, Inferno! We Sexy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GB Tactics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garhard

GB Tactics Empty
PostSubject: GB Tactics   GB Tactics EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Just my opinion, but there are a lot of folks running around the GB with no direction. "everyone else go do (insert random direction here)" does not really work. Especially when that direction is given, followed, and then folks are told they are to low level to do it. "Go attack the Ward tower". but 2 mins later, "Dont attack the ward tower unless you are lvl 55". "Go slow down (insert high level player here)" It is confusing.

Additionally, folks are caught outnumbered, by themselves, or completely outmatched. This does not help us.

In the USMC we never complain without a solution. My solution:
We first need to develop some teams. 4 players that stick together and are well rounded. I understand those players will not always be on, but for the most part the same folks show up. If we have to swap a couple out each time, it shouldn't take longer than the time we have at the guild tree. If players are running together, then they can develop their team strategies. (i.e. you heal, I damage) It should NOT be the top 4 players then the next 4 and so on. That leaves very weak teams at the bottom.

Second, Teams should be assigned to gaurd a specific tower. Other teams should be assigned to stand NEAR that tower to provide protection for those gaurding. "Team A gaurd Tower X, Team B and C provide support to tower X". At 50 total participants that should provide for 3 teams per tower. That leaves two left over. I recommend those be our top two players who can then provide support as needed. Again, these two should stick together.

Finally, ONE person should provide direction. Folks can chat and ask for help, but only one should give "orders". Orders should be specific. "Garhard's team do the X tower."

I would certainly like to hear what others think.
Back to top Go down
bagofdouche

GB Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: GB Tactics   GB Tactics EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 pm

i agree for the most part. we need 4 teams basically dedicated to specific towers. however we should have only 1 set of 4 as backup at most. we need 18 people or so to guard spawn area and to slow up high lvl should they die. the perfect group for fighting would be 2 knights, 1 mage, 1 archer. we have ~ 16 ppl at 55 or more. that should be the ppl who can defend. then the next 12-16 ppl as backup. the next 18 for spawn makes sense to me. we should also have at top 4 group that should the need arise those 4 go and do whatever...preferably 1 per tower group. if this group is needed a backup replace and defends at tower.

i will post the top 4 teams i think we should try to use if all are on next...
Back to top Go down
Garhard

GB Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: GB Tactics   GB Tactics EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:41 pm

See i think with 2 teams of 4 at each tower providing support they will slow up the high levels simply by being there. They will need to get through two battles prior to getting close to the defenders. This eliminates the need to be near the spawn point. If we hold the two closest towers than we could move a team or two forward. Then high levels would need to get through 3-4 teams prior to hitting the defenders. At that point the first team that dies would spawn and return.

The teams should be fairly simple. Adjusting somewhat for a good mix (i.e. 2 knights, 1 mage, 1 archer) yopu set up the teams by taking top 16 for tower defense. Team A= 1, 16, 2, 15. Team B= 3, 14, 4, 13) and so on. The for support take the next 16 and so on down the line.
Back to top Go down
Tony416

Tony416

GB Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: GB Tactics   GB Tactics EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:57 am

What about creating a system, meaning of course ranking everyone in the guild by BR or something like that. Probably something like 1 through 4.

BR
40k=4
30k=3
20k=2
10k=1

Each tower needs at least 12 points. Each team needs at least 5 or higher. o_O
Back to top Go down
ChronoXShadow

GB Tactics Empty
PostSubject: I like this idea, plus the whole groups /guard tower   GB Tactics EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:29 am

Tony416 wrote:
What about creating a system, meaning of course ranking everyone in the guild by BR or something like that. Probably something like 1 through 4.

BR
40k=4
30k=3
20k=2
10k=1

Each tower needs at least 12 points. Each team needs at least 5 or higher. o_O

It's not a bad idea. defenders consist of one 2, two 3s, and one 4. In this formation, if needed, we can call out the four 4s from each tower and have an assassination/breaker team consisting of our strongest.

Everyone is assigned something to do based on their br. But in case something should ruin your preordained team, just hop in to another group that's lacking your number. When in battle, you can also call out your br(1234) so people know who to join. That way, the guy ordering other around doesn't have to be God and know what everyone is doing every second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GB Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: GB Tactics   GB Tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

GB Tactics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno :: General Discussion :: Guild Battle Tactics-
Jump to: