Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno

Wartune's Eastern Guild, Inferno! We Sexy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NM Void "Signup Sheet"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyfista

NM Void "Signup Sheet" Empty
PostSubject: NM Void "Signup Sheet"   NM Void "Signup Sheet" EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Simply put Kethry's suggested in another forum that it would be benefical for some one to lead people through the NM Void MP dungeon so that people can get the legend stones (and of course the xp/atempt completed). I posted this in response:

As some know I stopped playing a about a week or so ago but I've still been keeping tabs on the forum. I saw this today and I thought I would throw it out there that I will try to get on for the single purpose of helping people run MP's on NM. Primarily the NM void since that gets you lvl 40 legend stones and especially as a mage I know I can easily get any other 3 through it. As for the lvl 50 stones (which requires NM GoD) that is another story entirely as it is extremely hard even for 4 55's and I would even venture to say you can't beat the boss without 65's or some seriously stakced 60's.

My work schedule often has me getting home around 7pm. Tues/Thurs I work in the afternoon and don't get home until 9 and on Wed I have the day off. Thi doesn't mean I will be on CONSTANTLY just to run mp's but I will make the effort to be on to run a few sets of 3 each day. As this moves forward I'll try to setup some form of signup sheet to make it more organized if it becomes something people are interested in.

That being said I made this post specificaly so people would be aware that it is going on and for people to post who is interested in getting their runs done and when you'll be on. To start with I would like to get 9-12 people at most that would like to get this done. The reason for limiting it is because the void takes a pretty decent chunk of time and it's better to get set people (so they can get the needed stones) instead of random people getting only a few stones each.

AS STATED ABOVE I AM GENERALY ONLY HOME AFTER 7PM EST. THE ONLY TIME I AM GENERALY ON EARLIER IS WED BECAUSE I HAVE OFF AND ON TUESDAY BECAUSE I START LATER IN THE DAY. IF YOU NEED DUNGEONS DONE IN CONFLICT TO THI SCHEDULE I HIGHLY ADVISE ORGANIZING YOUR OWN PARTIES.
Back to top Go down
kethryes

PostSubject: Re: NM Void "Signup Sheet"   NM Void "Signup Sheet" EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:32 pm

how many times one should need to run it to make an legendary item? think it would be good we noobie know before trying Razz
Back to top Go down
Nyfista

PostSubject: Re: NM Void "Signup Sheet"   NM Void "Signup Sheet" EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:55 pm

kethryes wrote:
how many times one should need to run it to make an legendary item? think it would be good we noobie know before trying Razz

Hard to say. You need 50 stones before you can make 1 lvl 40 item. I ran from lvl 41 to 46 before I had enough for both rings. That being said if you have excess keys to do the summoner/shadow battle then it becomes much much faster.

As a general idea you can assume to get 3 min per run. (So 33 runs, 11 days) assuming you get 1 per boss. However that is not always the case but also you can get 2 and Yaros is the optional boss with a random chance of even being there so to calculate it's neigh impossible.

You can get say between 0 and maybe 6 a run?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NM Void "Signup Sheet"   NM Void "Signup Sheet" Empty

Back to top Go down

NM Void "Signup Sheet"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno :: General Discussion-
Jump to: