Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno

Wartune's Eastern Guild, Inferno! We Sexy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knights Beginner Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyfista

Knights Beginner Guide Empty
PostSubject: Knights Beginner Guide   Knights Beginner Guide EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:02 pm

**I do not have nor have I ever had a Knight but there was no guide on them so I threw one together. As i have time I will try to update this and feedback to confirm/deny what is here is highly welcomed**

There are key things to focus on regardless of what path you choose as a Knight. The main paths are DPS or Tank.

The key stats for a tank in order of importance:
Patk - The more you have the faster the other guy dies - especially their troops.
Mdef/Pdef - Clearly help in survival. Mdef is actually more important for the Crypt runs while pdef is for against archers/knights.
Block - Halves damage recieved and you'll gain a skill allowing you heal per block.
Hp - Higher hp allows more damage to be taken, shield is stronger and block heals are better.
Troop Count - Keeping troops alive allow you to do more damage and if using angels possibly heal.
Crit -I do not know for sure but assume knights/mages alike will disable this for more % damage.
Matk - Useless for obvious reasons.

Knowing that, the primary stats:
Strength = 4patk and 1pdef
Armor = 4mdef and 4pdef
Intellect = 4matk and 1mdef
Endurance = 20hp
Charisma = Troop count +1

In terms of skills there are certain ones you should be getting regardless of your chosen path:
Slasher = Rage builder/free attack
Heart of Rage = More rage gain
Combat master = More damage dealt
Enhanced block = Heal per block
Divine blessing = Passive stat gains + healing recieved

I suggest the "Tank" build as especially late game you will become very hard to kill and still be able to pump out significant damage.

As a tank you'll want to focus:
Focus on Slasher for the damage/rage gain
Dinvine blessing & combat master for the passive stats
Heart of rage for the rage gain and Enhanced block for the healing.
Agoron shield to absorb damage, eventually Apollo shield for a full team shield.
Ultimate slasher will be your primary "nuke" spell

As a DPS you'll want to focus:
Focus on Slasher for the damage/rage gain
Ultimate slasher for the heavier damage
Delphic Destroyer for primary nuke.
Heart of rage for rage building (to use Delphic)
Combat master/Divine for passive stats
Whirlwind is a great source of damage and the only aoe Knights get.

At some point I will add astrals and more detail but this is what I have atm. Astrals highly benefit knights in the long run and will be an essential piece to this guide but I will have to gather some more info before posting them.
Back to top Go down

Knights Beginner Guide
Page 1 of 1