Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno

Wartune's Eastern Guild, Inferno! We Sexy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChronoXShadow

Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class Empty
PostSubject: Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class   Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:01 am

I, myself, am an archer and I think it's the weakest of the 3 classes.

Knights can tank and some can even become monsters with crazy high patk. Plus, Intercept never hurts Smile. Mages start out weak, but when getting to lv40+ their magic is crazy strong. Some mages are also known to have crazy high hp and mdef, making them tanks in their own right. Plus, 2 attacks that hit the whole group is unfair; add in healing and you've got yourself the best/most cheating class there is.

And then there's the archer. Average atk, some have high health, average defense because it's spread evenly between pdef and mdef. The only thing they have going for them is the stackable crit booster. It's nice and useful, only if you have crazy patk and crit. If those are average, there's barely any change when you get a crit. Also, archers only gain extra 5 rage for every crit they do. If your archer is like mine and has very low critical hit ratio, then raging up to a finisher is almost nonexistent. You'd have to hope you're going against knights with a very strong knight on your team, blocking them.

Basically all I'm saying(ranting) is that the archer class stinks, but... but... Well, 'but' nothing, really. Archers are only useful for stacking crits to help out knights and mages in group battles.They are a necessity for a strong team, but alone, they stink something foul. Even for the rare exception where the archer does have high hp and atk, they are still useless in the first few rounds. They don't have anything that could wipe out the enemy in the first round, or something to save your group from getting blasted in the first round. No, you need, at the least, two turns before you get their arrow rain, where as mages start with a group attack right away(considering that you have a lv *5 set equipped). Though knights also need 2 turns, they could use intercept instead right off the bat and possibly prevent the first move for whomever they hit.

Archers are too slow, too weak, and too down the middle and average. Heck, even Delphic Sniper is a weak-ass finisher.

Aaaannd that's the end of my rant. Feel free to agree or disagree below.
Back to top Go down
Leenore

Leenore

PostSubject: Re: Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class   Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:37 am

Scatter shot is your friend Smile
Back to top Go down
XLavalda

XLavalda

PostSubject: Re: Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class   Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:37 am

cheers Archers may be average across the board, but they become necessary in higher level multi-player dungeons. If you focus on increasing your PTAK and HP with the gems, you can be a force. Note the top 10 players in strength are mostly archers. Critical is critical, it's an archers best friend. The delphic death star is unimportant, the basic delphic is stronger. I do fine without any of the use of the lower tree skills, I only use my second set of skills for multi-player runs. Max out the first four top tree skills and all passives. Scatter is very important, well-timed it can be the difference of a win or loss, try to max ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Leenore

Leenore

PostSubject: Re: Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class   Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:32 am

Lav, for crit, do you know if a cap exist ? I searched and the only thing i found it's interesting to have around 70% crit (so +/- 2500 crit) but not sure to all understand.. need french archer's guide Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class   Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a helpful topic, but I think archers is the worst class
Page 1 of 1