Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno

Wartune's Eastern Guild, Inferno! We Sexy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to AFK in a GB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeanXL

How to AFK in a GB Empty
PostSubject: How to AFK in a GB   How to AFK in a GB EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 am

Hi guys and gals,

When we are fighting the top 5 guilds in the server, please do not AFK at any time because the battle will be intense, and we want to kick ass. The guild has only 50 spots for people who want to join the fight, so if you don't want to fight, someone else will be more than willing to fight and have some fun.

However, you can AFK all you want when we are fighting guilds that pose no threat(s) to our status. At that time, go ahead and grab a drink, watch a movie, and do something else when we secure the GB for a sure win.

I have brought this topic up quite a few times already, so now I'm going to make it official since we have a forum now. If I find anyone who AFK during intense guild battle, I will remove you from the GB because you are being inconsiderate to other members who want to join the fun, and wasting my time babysitting instead of having some fun kicking ass.
Back to top Go down

How to AFK in a GB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno :: General Discussion :: Guild Battle Tactics-
Jump to: